Seaway Printing is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We offer a team work environment, great benefits and a modern facility. The focus of this role will be on supporting print and direct mail projects. The ideal candidate will possess a strong commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction and previous experience in the printing and mailing industry. Check our website and Facebook page to learn more about us!
Seaway Printing is a world-class producer of specialty printed and bound products. Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We specialize in producing publications, magazines, books, booklets, journals, and manuals for publishers, associations, and national distribution partners. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, Long and Short Term Disability and a 401k with a company match.
Seaway Printing is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The primary function of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to serve as the liaison between the client, sales representative, and internal manufacturing personnel. The CSR interprets client requirements and converts client needs into meaningful specifications used by internal manufacturing personnel to produce the requested product. The CSR ensures that complete, accurate, and timely information is provided to all departments.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience (Sheetfed / Digital print industry preferred)
- High school degree or equivalent professional experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A Passion for helping and responding to Customers.
- Ability to interpret customer requests, understand company capabilities and limitations, and communicate in detail the customer’s expectations
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to negotiate conflict
List any relatives currently employed at the Company
MILITARY SERVICE (if applicable)
List Employment or Personal References – DO NOT LIST RELATIVES